7 Things I Wish Parents Would Stop Teaching Their Children:
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
Love yourself unapologetically.
If they can’t jive with that funk, they don’t deserve your hot ass.
whys tumblr always so dead on sundays
no post on sundays
Can’t wait to see Andy from
Parks and Rec in Guardians of the Galaxy.